Work passes

All foreigners who intend to work in Singapore, Canada, New zealand, Middle East and others counties must have a valid pass (commonly known as a work visa) before they start work. If you are engaging foreigners to work in Singapore, you must ensure that they hold a valid pass. Find out which pass is suitable, if they are eligible and how to apply.


Pass type

Who is it for

Employment Pass

For foreign professionals, managers and executives. Candidates need to earn at least $5,000 a month.


For foreign entrepreneurs who are keen to start and operate a business in Singapore that is venture-backed or possesses innovative technologies.

Personalised Employment Pass

For high-earning existing Employment Pass holders or overseas foreign professionals. The PEP offers greater flexibility than an Employment Pass.

Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass

For top talent in business, arts and culture, sports, as well as academia and research.

Family members


Pass type

Who is it for

Dependant’s Pass

For spouses and children of eligible Employment Pass or S Pass holders.

Long-Term Visit Pass

For parents, common-law spouses, step-children or handicapped children of eligible Employment Pass or S Pass holders.

Pre-approved Letter of Consent

For eligible spouses or children of Singapore citizens or PRs holding an LTVP/LTVP+ issued by ICA. The holder is pre-approved to work in Singapore. They can only apply for a PLOC when applying for, or renewing the LTVP/LTVP+.

Letter of Consent for ICA-issued LTVP/LTVP+ holders

For eligible spouses or children of Singapore citizens or PRs holding an LTVP/LTVP+ issued by ICA. The LOC allows the holder to work in Singapore. The employer must apply for the LOC.

Letter of Consent for Dependant’s Pass holders who are business owners

For eligible Dependant’s Pass holders who wish to operate a business.

  • Select
    Visa Type

  • Fill
    Online Form

  • Submit

  • Visa

  • Visa